Deputy First Vice-Rector for Relations with Government Authorities and Regional Development of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Mr. Konstantin K. Pozdnyakov was born on November 30, 1979 in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-50.
He is a graduate of the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI), Faculty of Finance and Credit (2003), Primakov Institute of World Economy and International Relations (2006), Ph.D. in Economics, specialized in Global Economy; Sinerghia Business School (2008), joint program with NewCastle Business School (UK), specialized in Strategic Management.
- 2014 – specialized as Independent Director – Higher School of Public Administration of the Moscow State University and Independent Directors Association;
- 2017 – specialized in Arbitration Management at Bankruptcy – Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation;
- in 2018 Fraud Management seminar, PwC Academy.
Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor.
Previously held positions include:
2011-2013 – Associate Dean of the Faculty of Law on financial and economic issues, National Research University Higher School of Economics;
2012-2014 – Deputy General Director, State Budgetary Institution Small Business of Moscow;
2015-2019 – Dean of the International Tourism, Sport and Hotel Business Faculty, Associate Professor of the Management Department, Deputy Head of Specialized Department PricewaterhouseCoopers, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Since May 2019 – Deputy First Vice-Rector for Relations with Government Authorities and Regional Development, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. Ph.D. in Economics. MBA Diploma.
State awards and titles:
– Winner of the Compliance Award 2014 in the category Best Compliance Anti-Corruption Manager.
– Winner of the award Professional Director of State Company 2016 (Independent Directors Association, The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP), PwC, The Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimushchestvo)).
– Certificates of gratitude for work in Auditing Committees of state companies.
– Memorial Badge of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
– Certificate of Acknowledgement of the Federal Agency for State Property Management (July 23, 2018).