The authorized capital: 3,682,482,815 rubles.
The authorized capital of PJSC ALROSA in accordance with the decision on the issuance of shares registered on August 25, 2011 by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia (Share Issue State Registration No. 1-03-40046-N) and the report on the results of the issuance registered on October 11, 2011 totals 3,682,482,815 (three billion six hundred and eighty-two million four hundred and eighty-two thousand eight hundred and fifteen) rubles.
Number of shares: 7,364,965,630 ordinary registered shares with a share par value of 50 kopecks.
The shareholders of PJSC ALROSA are:
- the Russian Federation, represented by the Federal Agency for Management of State Property – 33.0256%;
- the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), represented by the Ministry of Property and Land Relations of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) – 25.0002%;
- other legal entities and individuals (free-float) with 33.9739% of shares;
- administrations of the municipal districts (uluses) of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) where ALROSA’s operations are located – 8.0003%, including as follows:
- Anabar ulus – 0.9999%;
- Verkhnevilyuisk ulus – 0.9999%;
- Vilyuisk ulus – 1.0006%;
- Lensk ulus – 0.9999%;
- Mirny ulus – 1.0003%;
- Nyurba ulus – 0.9999%;
- Olenek ulus – 0.9999%;