An Annual General Meeting of OJSC ALROSA shareholders was held in Mirniy, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) on June 29, 2013.
Shareholders approved the Company's annual report and annual financial statement for 2012.
ALROSA OJSC net profit under the Russian Accounting Standards in 2012 amounted to RUB 39 billion 657.349 million. Shareholders
approved the allocation of RUB 8 billion 175.111 million for payment of the 2012 year-end dividends, which is equivalent to payment
of RUB 1.11 per one ordinary share of RUB 0.5 par value. The dividend amount increased 9.9% to 2012 result.
Pursuant to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation, the companies whose shares are in federal ownership are to
allocate for dividends at least 25% of the net profit under the RAS less the income received from revaluation of financial
investments. ALROSA's profit (without revaluation of financial investments) in 2012 amounted to RUB 25.182 billion. Thus, summarizing
the results of 2012 it is planned to allocate some 32.5% of ALROSA's profit for dividends.
Shareholders voted to elect the Supervisory Board of ALROSA composed of:
- Fyodor ANDREEV, president of OJSC ALROSA;
- Sergey BARSUKOV, director of financial police department, Ministry of finance of Russia Federation;
- Pavel BORODIN, vice-president of OJSC Vimpelcom (as an independent director);
- Ivan DEMYANOV, vice-president of OJSC ALROSA;
- Sergey DUBININ, chairman of VTB Bank;
- Victor YEFIMOV, CEO of OJSC Republican Investment Company;
- Dmitry ZAKHAROV, CEO of LLC RIC-Finance (as an independent director);
- Vasily LUKYANTSEV, first deputy head, Administration of the Lensk district municipal entity (as an independent director);
- Sergey MESTNIKOV, first deputy minister of property and land relations, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Alexander MOROZKIN, CEO of state unitary mining and geological enterprise "Yakutskgeologiya";
- Denis MOROZOV, Representative of the Russian Federation in the Board of Directors of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- Nina OSIPOVA, Deputy Finance Minister of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- Oleg FYODOROV, Adviser to the Head of the Federal Agency for State Property Management;
- Alexander SHOKHIN, president of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (as an independent director);
- Ilya YUZHANOV, member of the Board of directors, OTKRITIE Financial Corporation JSC.
Shareholders approved LLC «Finansovyie i Bukhgalterskyie Consultanty» (FBK) as the Company's statutory auditor under the Russian
accounting standards for 2013, and PricewaterhouseCoopers as ALROSA Group auditor under the International Financial Reporting
Shareholders elected the ALROSA Internal Audit Commission, approved the remuneration for work in the Supervisory Board to be paid to
members of the Supervisory Board who are not government officials, approved the revised versions of the regulations for the Procedure
of General Meetings of Shareholders of OJSC ALROSA, on the Procedure of the Supervisory Board of OJSC ALROSA, on the Procedure of the
Executive Committee of OJSC ALROSA.