An Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of OJSC ALROSA shareholders was held in Mirniy, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) on December 20, 2013. ALROSA shareholders voted to elect the new Supervisory Board of the company.
According to election results, the shareholders voted for the Supervisory Board composed of:
1. Fyodor Andreev, President (CEO), OJSC ALROSA;
2. Sergey Barsukov, Director, Financial Policy Department, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
3. Pavel Borodin, Vice President, OJSC VimpelCom (as an independent member of the Supervisory Board);
4. Ivan Demyanov, Vice President, OJSC ALROSA;
5. Sergey Dubinin, Chairman of the Supervisory Council, VTB Bank (as an independent member of the Supervisory Board);
6. Dmitry Zakharov, General Director, LLC RIC-Finance (as an independent member of the Supervisory Board);
7. Valentina Kondratyeva, Head of State Autonomous Agency Center for Strategic Research of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
8. Nadezhda Kononova, Deputy General Director, OJSC Republican Investment Company;
9. Vasily Lukyantsev, First Deputy Head, Administration of the Lensk district municipal entity (as an independent member of the Supervisory Board);
10. Sergey Mestnikov, First Deputy Minister of Property and Land Relations of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
11. Denis Morozov, Representative of the Russian Federation in the Board of Directors of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
12. Nina Osipova, Deputy Finance Minister of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
13. Oleg Fyodorov, Adviser to the Head of the Federal Agency for State Property Management;
14. Alexander Shokhin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (as an independent member of the Supervisory Board);
15. Ilya Yuzhanov, Board Member, Board of Directors, OTKRITIE Financial Corporation JSC.
ALROSA shareholders also voted to approve the revised version of Regulations for the remuneration of the Supervisory Board members.
The shareholders’ meeting appointed on December 20 was convened in autumn 2013 at the initiative of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in connection with the tragic demise of two members of the Supervisory Board, representatives of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Victor Yefimov and Alexander Morozkin, who perished tragically in an air disaster on July 2, 2013.