Moscow, March 22, 2021 – Following the absentee voting on March 19, ALROSA Supervisory Board determined the list of nominees for the new Supervisory Board to be approved at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in June.
According to the proposals of the company’s shareholders, the list of 15 nominees applying for the same number of seats has been approved:
1. Maria GORDON – Member of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Moscow Exchange, Member of the Board of Directors of PJSC Polyus; Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of Detsky Mir Group;
2. Evgenia GRIGORIEVA – Member of the Supervisory Board of JSB Almazergienbank; Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Komdragmetall Republic of Sakha (Yakutia); Member of the Board of Directors of AEB Capital Limited;
3. Igor DANILENKO – Managing Director of Fosun Eurasia Capital Limited;
4. Kirill DMITRIEV – CEO, JSC Russian Direct Investment Fund Managing Company;
5. Andrey DONETS – Adviser to the CEO of JSC RosGeo;
6. Vasily EFIMOV – CEO of JSC Venture Company “Yakutia”;
7. Sergey IVANOV – CEO, Chairman of the Executive Committee of PJSC ALROSA;
8. Dmitry KONOV – Chairman of the Executive Committee of PJSC SIBUR Holding;
9. Sergey MESTNIKOV – Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
10. Alexey MOISEEV – Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
11. Alexey NOSKOV – Managing Director of JSC Polyus Aldan;
12. Aysen NIKOLAEV – Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
13. Vladimir RASHEVSKY – CEO, Chairman of the Management Board of EuroChem Group AG, General Director of MCC EuroChem JSC;
14. Anton SILUANOV – Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
15. Alexander Cherepanov – Deputy Head for Investment and Economy of the Municipal District «Lensky district».
Mr. Danilenko, Mr. Efimov and Mr. Cherepanov are new nominees to the ALROSA Supervisory Board. Other candidates currently serve at the Board.
The Supervisory Board also decided on the nominees to the Audit Committee and approved the questions for the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.